HP’s next generation wide-format, all-in-one printer, the OfficeJet Pro 7720 is now available to the channel from official HP distributor, Drive Control Corporation (DCC).
Optimised for SOHO and SMBs environments, the OfficeJet Pro 7720 offers a seamless experience from set-up to output, and yields vibrant colour and high-impact professional prints for up to 50 percent less cost than traditional colour lasers.
The printer also incorporates HP’s new Smart App which is a full re-brand of its All-in-One Remote app. Enabling the mobile-first print experience, the Smart App allows users to print, scan and copy from most smartphones or tablets.
Additionally, the app allows the printer to connect to the local wireless network or directly to mobile device. With the Smart App users can also print directly from DropBox or Google Drive.
Key HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 features include:
* Easy A3 (29.7 x 42 cm) printing;
* 35-page auto feeder;
* Scan and copy up to 216 x 356 mm;
* Two-sided, borderless printing;
* Smartphone-style, 6,75cm colour touchscreen;
* Wireless connectivity;
* One 250-sheet paper tray;
* Up to 3000 pages black ink yield;
* Print speed ISO black (A4): up to 22 ppm; and
* Print speed ISO colour (A4): up to 18 ppm.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 comes with a one-year warranty.