Jasco’s Webb Industries offers flexible cabling with Telegärtner’s patch panel system HD³ (high density, high durability, high dynamic).
With fibre optic, twisted pair and coax modules for the cabling installation on site, as well as for the connection of pre-terminated cables that can be combined individually and which can be installed and changed within just a few seconds, the new HD3 patch panel offers a high density, high quality, easy to use, efficient, flexible and future-proof solution.
The HD³ patch panel has a wide range of features and benefits including:
- ½ HU, 1 HU and 3 HU modular 19-inch panels, which can be installed in recessed position;
- Multi-purpose rail for easy cable routing, strain relief and installation of mounting brackets;
- Installation of modules possible from the front and from behind due to innovative locking mechanism;
- Modules in standard non-recessed position can be exchanged quickly without the need for special tools;
- Mixing of fibre optic, twisted pair and coaxial modules in the same panel for maximum efficiency;
- Huge variety of different fibre optic modules for breakout/mini-breakout/pre-terminated cables, with integrated splice cassette or fanout modules with MPO/MTP connection;
- Up to 144 fibres with LC connectors per HU with MPO/MTP modules;
- Up to 144 fibres with LC connectors per HU with breakout and mini-breakout cables;
- Up to 96 fibres with loose tube cables;
- Up to 48 RJ45 jacks per HU;
- Up to 48 SMA or 24 BNC coax connections per HU;
- Cable management can be installed and removed without any tools; and
- Customer-specific modules available on request.