Dell Technologies has announced the new OptiPlex 7070 Ultra, as desktop that stores its small and powerful technology vertically inside a thin and light display stand.
The OptiPlex 7070 Ultra features configurable elements for ultimate flexibility and performance. Key features include:
- Independent upgrade of the PC and display, so customers can swap out, upgrade or service any part at any time
- A monitor stand that integrates the PC within and includes physical security options designed to protect against tampering
- Flexible configurations ideal for multi-user, open-plan workspaces
- Configurable to different use cases or work styles with compatible products like a height adjustable stand, fixed stand, VESA mount, Dell Single Monitor Arm | MSA20 for superior adjustability and Dell Dual Monitor Arm | MDA20 for added desk agility
- Performance and scalability to match users’ needs, up to Intel Core vPro i7 processors, 64Gb of RAM, 1Tb NVMe SSD and 2Tb HDD.
Ultra can support up to three displays – from 19 to 27 inches – for increased productivity. Power, data, video and audio are transmitted in one single cable when the Ultra is paired with Dell USB-C monitors.
Dell also introduced the new OptiPlex 7071 Tower, configured with 9th Gen Intel Core processors up to the new 95W, 8-core Core i9 processor with optional Intel vPro technology.
Earlier this year, Dell Technologies announced Unified Workspace, a visionary approach to end-user computing designed to give workers a frustration-free, ready-to-work experience while empowering IT with automated, open and intelligent management solutions. The new OptiPlex portfolio is optimised with Dell Technologies Unified Workspace.