Epson has announced the new SureColor SC-F9300 dye sublimation textile printer, designed primarily for fast, high-volume printing for clothing, textiles and soft signage, as well as other printed merchandise, replacing the SC-F9200.
Epson Precision Dot technology for dye sublimation including a halftone module, look-up tables and micro-weave help make an instantly noticeable difference to print quality, and make it easy to get quality results straight out of the box.
Meanwhile, Epson’s Wide CMYK input profile combines with UltraChrome DS inks to ensure the maximum possible colour gamut, for accurate reproduction of even the most complex designs.
Now offering print speeds of up to 108.6m2/h, the SC-F9300 provides a complete Epson solution, comprising printer, inks, sublimation papers and software, that maximises uptime, with improved take-up and other reliability features to eliminate common problems such as cockling and head strike.
The SureColor SC-F9300 comes with Oeko-Tex Eco Passport certification¹ and has passed Japan’s AZO test for household products, meaning that clothing and textiles produced on the printer using UltraChrome DS inks are completely safe to wear for adults and children, including babies.
The SureColor SC-F9300 is available in South Africa through Chemosol and is priced at R419 000.00 including VAT.
Key features include:
- Improved print speeds up to 108.6m²/h
- All components, software and consumables made by Epson
- New Epson Precision Dot technology for dye sublimation including halftone module, LUT and micro weave to eliminate graininess and banding
- Improved reel accuracy even with thin paper (40g/m²)
- New Epson Edge Print RIP software and Epson Edge Control Dashboard let you start printing straight away, while the LFP Accounting Tool helps you keep track of your running costs.
- Oeko-Tex Eco Passport certification¹ and AZO test passed
- Epson UltraChrome DS ink produces vibrant colours, sharp contours and smooth gradations, with excellent light/wash fastness, and abrasion/perspiration resistance
- Optimised platen shape to reduce cockling
- New printhead guard to protect against head strike
- Dust catcher and wiping system to reduce maintenance
- Large diameter SMAP roller for highly accurate media feeding
- Wide colour gamut thanks to Epson’s Wide CMYK input profile
- Extensive support for third-party RIP software
- LED Lighting and lift lever mean easier setup and easy print verification
- Robust printer structure for excellent stability
- Automatic initial skew correction
- High resolution up to 720 x 1440dpi image quality
- Quick drying supported by the post-platen heater delivering 30 to 55 degrees Celsius