Dell has launched the Latitude 7212 Rugged Extreme Tablet built to withstand the most brutal environments.
Backed by Dell’s global support and supply chain services, this intelligently tough tablet has been engineered to be lighter and more powerful than previous generations while providing more performance and battery life. Weighing just under 1,3kg for base configurations and built with the latest Intel 6th and 7th Generation Core I-series 15 watt processors, it delivers up to 19 hours of battery life with dual, hot-swappable batteries.
It is backward compatible with docking solutions for desks and vehicles and also offers enterprise-ready security and manageability to safeguard data and sensitive information for field service, public safety and military professionals.
The new Latitude 7212 Rugged Extreme tablet offers a competitive set of features including:
- Scalable performance with 6th and 7th generation Intel Core i-series CPUs for both Windows 7 and Windows 10 support.
- Up to 16Gb of memory – double the amount of the previous generation.
- Up to 1Tb of removable PCI-Express NVMe SSD storage for power users and applications that need impressive speed and storage capacity.
- Sophisticated 4th generation Dell Quad-Cool passive and active thermal management system uses a sealed fan assembly that efficiently dissipates heat while preventing water and dust particles from entering the device.
- Freedom from wires with backward compatible pogo docking for desk and vehicle and USB Type C connectivity with one wire docking.
- Optional dedicated GPS location capabilities and optional integrated 4GLTE go.
- A multi-touch glove capable bright and vivid 11,6-inch FHD display that features a Gorilla Glass cover.
- The Dell Rugged ecosystem includes an assortment of handles and straps.
- Dell’s new external battery charger provides on-the-go charging of up to two extra batteries.
- A new kickstand that rotates a full 180 degrees.
- Forward and backward compatibility for ecosystem and expansion.