HP Inc has unveiled its next generation Spectre x360 13.
The new device boasts the following features:
- A reduction of 13% in size from last year’s model, with a 90% screen-to-body ratio at every angle and a 1,27 kg chassis – all while increasing power.
- Optional 400-nit display, HP’s first 4K OLED 13-inch diagonal display with True Black HDR for a 100 000:1 high contrast ratio for perfect blacks, anti-reflection display for outdoor viewing, and factory color calibration with Delta E <2 for a 30% wider colour range.
- Gem cut and dual chamfer angular design achieved with high-precision aluminum CNC.
- Integrated functionality with USB-C port placement angled in the right corner for improved cord management and the power button on the left corner of the device to avoid accidental power shut-offs.
- Natural Silver is the newest color option in addition to Nightfall Black with Copper Luxe accents and Poseidon Blue with Pale Brass accents.